posted at 1:50 pm Fri Apr 12th, 2019 by WherezIt Admin (admin2)
The public meeting shall convene at 6:30 p.m. in the Steele Community Room in the Municipal Center, 28 North Main Street, Waterbury, VT.
Members: David Frothingham (Chair), Dave Rogers (co-Vice Chair), Tom Kinley (co-Vice Chair), Bud Wilson, and Andrew Strniste.
Call to order by the Chair. (Meeting will be audio recorded.) Approve the Agenda.
1) #018-19: Patrick & Katharina Cahill (applicant), Albert Fougel Revocable Trust (owner). Minor-Ridgeline review for dwelling and garage on Lot 2 Shaw Mansion Road (parcel #650-1772). (MDR/RHS zoning districts)
2) #019-19: Bernard Woodard Estate c/o Pamela and Wanda Woodard, Executors (owner/applicant). Three-lot subdivision to create two residential lots at 1825 Guptil Road. (TNC/RT100 zoning districts)
3) #123-18: Jeremy and Ben Ayers (applicant), Ayers Family Legacy LLC (owner). Site Plan, Conditional Use, and Special Flood Hazard Area review for a change of use to existing structures to add three dwelling units and an espresso shop at 18 Elm Street, Waterbury, VT. (DC/VR/SFHA zoning/overlay districts) -Continued from 1/9; Applicant requests to be continued to Wednesday, 6/19, at 6:30 p.m.
4) Agenda items to be scheduled by the Chair:
- Review minutes and decisions from previous meeting (April 3):
- Other business:
Wednesday, May 1, 2019, 6:30 p.m. (Final order TBD)
- #020-19: Makers Sphere/Finlum LLC, SP change use: artist coop, 30 Foundry St. (IND/DMUD)
- #023-19: Ainsworth/KCOS, 2-lot SD & 2 duplexes in SFHA, US Route 2. (MDR/SFHA)
Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 6:30 p.m. (applications due: 4/15/19)
- #010-19: Martha Staskus, Minor-RHS barn/accessory dwl., 501 Ring Rd. (LDR/CNS/RHS)
Waterbury, VT 05676 (Set as Local)